Pages

Monday, May 4, 2015

Photo Frame with "Sweet Tilda with Balloon"

Ho ho ho...
I need one day for made this photo frame. I made this when my big daughter, Niesha, played with our maid and my little daughter, Naava, was sleep. And overall finished at the middle of night. LOL.

I made this for Niesha's friend. She is turning 2 and celebrate it at Sunday school.




Product list that I used :
Image Stamp : Sweet Tilda with Balloon from Animal of the Year Collection 2014 by Magnolia.
Ink : Memento Tuxedo Black (for image), Distress Ink : scattered straw, vintage photo, walnut stain, aged mahogany, abandoned coral, milled lavender, dusty concorde, and broken china.
Tools : Silhouette CAMEO®, Tilda Lace Magnolia Doohickey Dies, and Cole's ABCs dies by Lawn Fawn.




Thank you for stopping by.
I love to read your comments about my frame.

Hugs,
Dian Ratna

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project Dian
    have a lovely day
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Einfach wunderschöne deine Foto Karte,
    glg ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This shadow box just wonderful. I love all the dies you've used and your coloring is beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at the Tilda's Town Challenges.

    Have a lovely day!
    Laura C. - Tilda's Town DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous frame you have made! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Tilda coloring Dian! Fabulous frame! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete